Out of the several beaches in Palawan, Nacpan Beach stands out for its natural beauty and charm.
Nacpan Beach, El Nido
Palawan is undeniably one of the best destinations in the Philippines for nature lovers. It has the best beaches and rivals other popular beaches in the country found in Boracay and Bohol. It takes pride in its 4-kilometer stretch of cream-colored sand with its coast lined with swaying coconut trees making the ambience peaceful and relaxing which is perfect for beach-bumming. The waters are perfectly clean and clear, ideal for swimming, kayaking, and many other water activities.
This public beach became one of the most visited destinations in Palawan and is continuously gaining popularity especially after being voted as the world’s 10th best beaches by users of Trip in 2016.
BEST NO-FEE INTERNATIONAL DEBIT & CREDIT CARDS
NEED TO KNOW
How to Get to Nacpan Beach?
From Manila by Plane
- Book a flight to Lio Airport (ENI) in El Nido. AirSWIFT is the only airline with direct flight from Manila to El Nido and offers up to four flights everyday. Travel time is around 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- From the airport, ride a tricycle to your hotel in El Nido town proper or to Nacpan Beach.
From Manila via Puerto Princesa by Plane
- Book a flight to Puerto Princesa Airport (PPS). Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, and AirAsia have multiple flights a day from Manila to Puerto Princesa. Travel time is around 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Ride a van to El Nido. You can book your transfer via Klook or avail the services of van companies such as Eulen Joy, Lexxus Shuttle, and Fort Wally Travel & Tours. Travel time is around 5 to 6 hours and the fare is between P500 ($10 USD) to P900 ($18 USD). Alternatively, you can take a bus to El Nido. From Puerto Princesa Airport, ride a tricycle to San Jose Terminal. From there, ride a bus heading to El Nido. Travel time is around 6 to 7 hours and the fare is between P300 ($6 USD) to P500 ($10 USD).
- From the bus terminal, ride a tricycle to your hotel in El Nido town proper or to Nacpan Beach.
From Manila via Coron by Ferry
- Since there’s no ship sailing directly from Manila to El Nido, the best option is to sail to Coron through 2Go Travel. There is only one trip per week and the ship departs Manila every Friday at 7:00 PM. Travel time is approximately 11 hours and fare starts at P1500 ($30 USD).
- From Coron, take a ferry to El Nido. Montenegro fastcraft departs from Coron everyday at 6:00 AM and arrives El Nido less than 4 hours later. Regular fare for adults is P1,760 ($35 USD).
- From El Nido Port, ride a tricycle to your hotel in El Nido town proper or to Nacpan Beach.
From San Vicente to El Nido
- From the town of San Vicente, ride a van to El Nido. Travel time is around 3 hours and the fare is Php500 ($10 USD).
Enjoy Nacpan Beach with a guide!
Or plan your vacation to Nacpan Beach through Klook
The airport closest to Nacpan Beach?
Lio Airport (ENI), also known as El Nido Airport, is the airport closest to Nacpan Beach. The airport is owned by AirSWIFT, the only airline with direct flight from Manila to El Nido.
Find flights to El Nido Airport
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit this beach to avoid crowds is early in the morning, usually before 10:00 AM.
This beach is always open.
Fees require payment in cash. Credit cards are not accepted at this beach.
Food & Drink
Food and drinks from outside the beach are allowed.
Consuming alcohol is not allowed at this beach.
Pets are allowed at this beach.
Smoking is not allowed at this beach.
Please dispose of your trash properly or take it with you. Don’t Trash the Philippines!
The Philippines are beautiful islands … let’s all ensure they remain this way.
WHERE TO STAY
Hotels and resorts near Nacpan Beach:
Find best places to stay near Nacpan Beach in El Nido
TIPS & HACKS
The following are recommended items for this experience:
The following are some photos of this beach.
The following is a video of this beach.
The following are other points of interest are nearby:
- Calitang Beach
- Dagmay Beach
- Mt. Mansilawit
- Nagkalit-kalit Falls
- Duli Beach
READ MORE: El Nido Visitors Guide